Call (470) 485-1477 for a Complimentary Phone Consultation.
ISP International seeks to increase service utilization and accessibility and improve service quality in communities world-wide via capacity building across the following levels:
- Developing comprehensive community-based mental health and social care services
- Integrating mental health care and treatment into general hospitals and primary care
- Facilitating continuity of care between multidisciplinary providers at multiple levels health systems
- Galvanizing effective collaboration between formal and informal care providers
Services provided through ISP International are offered in Spanish and English. ISP International offers consultation , web-based seminars, and systemic interventions in the following domains*:
- Suicide Prevention
- Child Maltreatment Prevention and Intervention
- Human Trafficking Prevention and Intervention
- Internal Displacement, Aslyee, and Refugee issues
- Cultural Sensitivity Training for Organizations
- Psychological Fitness Evaluations for Professionals
- Psychological First Aid and Traumatic Response
*Additional target domains available upon request.
ISP International’s services target the four core objectives of World Health Organization’s Mental Health Action Plan for 2013-2020:
- Strengthening effective leadership and governance for mental health
- Providing comprehensive, integrated and responsive mental health and social care services in community-based settings
- Implementing strategies for promotion and prevention in mental health
- Strengthening information systems, evidence and research for mental health.